Monday, October 13, 2014

Mid Semester Reflection - 3 Artists








Mid Semester Reflection



I love your class Professor Friebele. The projects and assignments thus far have been challenging but not constricting. I know that I have not been that consistent with doing blog posts on time and in an orderly manner, but that is going to change from here on out.  One of my problems on an organizational level is procrastination and I need to make sure that I am reading articles ahead of time so I can formulate a cohesive blog post. I enjoy creating blog posts and I feel like it is a very creative outlet for academic college students. 

Lucien Freud is my favorite painter of all time and any other German Expressionist/ Surrealist Painters like Frieda Kahlo, Salvador Dali or Amadeo de Souza Cardoso would be marvelous. I am very interested in the 1920s and 30s surrealist movements as well as German Expressionism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment